iDream brings to India the The Advanced Workplace Institute (AWI), dedicated to supporting inspirational leaders from all areas of business (including Operations, Corporate Real Estate, Facilities Management, HR and IT) as they journey to a future model of Workplace Management, a new discipline that aligns work and workplace arrangements with organisational drivers to enable superior performance.
Advanced Workplace Associates, London has been at the forefront of workplace transformation since 1993, and delivering the AWI model in the UK for several years now. iDream now brings AWI to India, given that Indian workplaces are at par at all levels with their western examples.
We are moving to a time when organisations are increasingly dependent on the ingenuity, knowledge, intellect and productivity of their knowledge- based workforces for their business success. A time where the ‘workplace experience’ means the difference between recruiting key staff or losing them to competitors.
A time when the workplace is no longer exclusively a physical space – it is both virtual and connected and provides the social platform to achieve business success.
A time when there are many uncertainties requiring deep strategic thinking and flexibility. And a time when organisations need to make best use of their workplace assets to deliver on cost and sustainability goals.
As a result, Workplace Management has evolved to become an integral disciplinethat embraces these factorsand puts human and business effectiveness at the heart of the thought process. To support superior personal, community and organisational performance and help organisations deliver superior ‘experiences’ at work, we must cross organisational boundaries to create a new generation of Workplace Managers.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE AWI
- To equip leaders and their teams with the skills, knowledge and confidence needed as they transition to a new discipline of ‘Workplace Management’.
- To provide an open environment for collaboration and sharing best practices to initiate meaningful change.
- To encourage the use of scientific research and evidence based practice to enhance the professionalism of the ever-evolving Workplace Management discipline.
Through highly structured and engaging expert led workshops, executive development offerings and access to the latest scientific research, we:
- Identify how business strategy, culture, design, technology, real estate and facilities management, collectively deliver a multi-sensory, multi- faceted employee experience.
- Provide a valuable support network for all professionals of any discipline responsible for driving change in the workplace.
- Equip members with the latest tools, knowledge and know-how to influence the future and support their organisation’s journey to a holistic approach to Workplace Management.
Together, we share knowledge and develop best practice to transform workplace management and empower organisations and their people wherever they operate.
Interested? Please write in to us today.